• Underbridge Equipment: The Aspen model UB60 has a
60' horizontal reach, 50' vertical up reach, 70' vertical down
reach and requires only 8' of roadway. It has a 40" by 60"
heated platform mounted on fourth boom that can reach
up to 10' up in between girders. 110 volt power and
compressed air to work platforms for challenging inspections
and maintenance jobs. Requires experienced operator.
• Bucket Trucks: manned or unmanned with generators for
inspecting overpasses, buildings or any other structure.
• 30', Single person, van-mounted bucket truck with
remote controls. No CDL required.
• 55', Elliott 40" by 60" rotating platform mounted on top
of the boom for greater access with 800lb. capacity.
Controls located at ground level and on bucket.
No CDL required.
, 40" by 60" rotating platform mounted on top of the
boom for greater access with 800lb. capacity. Requires a
• Maintenance and Protection of Traffic (MPT): Shadow trucks, personnel, arrowboards,
cones, signs, stands and barrels to safely close lanes according to DOT requirements.
• Shadow Trucks: Manned and unmanned.
• Boom Lifts: Up to 66' high platforms, rough terrain ready.
SkyJack Telescopic Knuckle Boom.
Hourly, daily and long-term rentals. NJ licensed operators.
Elliot Equipment Rental